Overview of Commercial Solar Power Systems
Commercial Solar Power Systems are becoming more popular, and with good reason. There are many advantages of having a solar powered system in a commercial industry. These large systems can be custom designed to suit your power needs so you can run your business sustainably and economically.
Why Choose Commercial Solar Power?
You might be thinking choosing solar would simply be a waste of money because you’d need a larger solar panel system to run your business. You’ll be surprised to find that solar power is ideal for commercial buildings because:
- Savings are instant: The savings happen for your business immediately after your solar panels are installed. In fact, you might even start making money from your solar panels, giving your business a boost.
- You will move towards being independent: Not only will you reduce your carbon footprint, but you can move towards complete independence with solar panels without worrying about your power being provided by someone else.
- It’s excellent PR: Converting to solar shows your commitment as being modern, sustainable leaders in your industry
What Size Solar System Would Suit my Business?
At Weather Wizard, we don’t believe in selling you something your business won’t gain the right benefit from. We suggest looking at your current energy bills as a guide to what size solar system your business will need. For example:
- $5000 energy bill: If your average energy usage is about 5k per annum, then a 10kw solar system will suffice for your business. You’ll save up to 3.5k annually, which it means it won’t take you long to see some serious savings.
- $10,000 energy bill: For this kind of energy usage, you’ll need 70-80 panels to see some amazing savings of anything between $6000 and $10,000.
- $15,000 energy bill: If your energy usage is around the $15,000 mark, investing in a 30kw solar system will reduce your bills drastically.
- $47,000 energy bill: Solar panels can cater for bigger businesses and a 100kw solar system could see you saving up to $40,000 per year, making it worth the investing
What Special Considerations Need to be Made When Installing a Commercial Solar System?
When you install a commercial solar system, it’s important to factor in connecting to the grid. In Australia, every solar system grid connection must be approved, and larger, commercial systems may come back with conditions. At Weather Wizard, we will work with you to ensure that your system will still be largely beneficial to you, despite any conditions being placed.
The best for Commercial Solar
Weather Wizard are experts in commercial solar and are more than happy to assist you in choosing the best sized solar system to suit your needs. Blue solar prides itself on providing premium quality solar panels and honest, high quality service to our local Perth customers. Book a free consultation with us today and call +61 8 9302 2965.